DISCLAIMER, TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Disclaimers, Terms and Conditions apply to domoniquebertolucci.com, bbbmonline.com, yourbestlife-coach.com and changeyourlife90dayschallenge.com hereby known as “OUR SITES”.
When browsing OUR SITES, accessing the for ‘free membership’ resources or purchasing products or services, the user acknowledges that they are absolutely responsible for their own actions only agrees to take action that he/she considers appropriate considering their own values and beliefs.
No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available through OUR SITES (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
When addressing financial matters in any of OUR SITES, videos, newsletters or other content, we’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent our programs and their ability to improve your life or grow your business and improve your financial circumstances. However, there is no guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and we do not purport any “get rich schemes” on any of OUR SITES. Nothing on OUR SITES is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name a few. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot and do not guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. Any forward-looking statements outlined on OUR SITES are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. It should be clear to you that by law we make no guarantees that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on OUR SITES, and we offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
Purchase of Digital Products
Domonique Bertolucci Company (DBC) makes available a range of coaching products in digital format for purchasers to download. All products are guaranteed against defects. We will gladly replace any products found defective for up to 60 days, so please use/listen to your product within that time frame.
Purchase of live events, training or seminar programs.
Domonique Bertolucci Company makes available a range of live events, trainings and seminars. Domonique Bertolucci Company reserves the right to cancel any live event. In the event of a cancellation by DBC all monies paid will be refunded in full. We do not offer refunds on live events.
Life Coaching & Email Coaching Services
The life coaching and email coaching services offered on domoniquebertolucci.com, are provided by Certified Your Best Life Coaches (YBLC). The YBLC team are independent providers and in no way employees or subcontractors of Domonique Bertolucci Company. The purchase of life coaching or email coaching services from any YBLC represents an independent contract for service with the individual coach and neither Domonique Bertolucci, Domonique Bertolucci Company, it’s employees or suppliers are liable in any way for the services provided by any member of the YBLC team.
Refunds and Cancellations
Digital products – please choose your digital products carefully as all digital product purchases are final. We do not refund for change of mind.
Live Events – We do not offer refunds on live events.
Many of the products available for purchase on OUR SITES come with customer satisfaction guarantee. Please read each product page carefully for information as the guarantee terms change from product to product. We don’t exchange or refund for change of mind.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- About the Website
Welcome to domoniquebertolucci.com (the ‘Website‘). The Website online courses, content, videos, programs, downloadable material, speaking, coaching, mentoring and other information delivered via our website or in person. (the ‘Services‘).
The Website is operated by Domonique Bertolucci Company PTY. LTD. (ACN 630 918 231) . Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Domonique Bertolucci Company. Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms‘) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
Domonique Bertolucci Company reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Domonique Bertolucci Company updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
- Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Domonique Bertolucci Company in the user interface.
- Registration to use the Services
3.1 In order to access the Paid Services, you must first register for an account through the Website (the ‘Account‘).
3.2 As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Preferred username
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
3.3 You warrant that any information you give to Domonique Bertolucci Company in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
3.4 Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member‘) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
3.5 You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Domonique Bertolucci Company; or
- you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
- Your obligations as a Member
4.1 As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- the Terms; and
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Domonique Bertolucci Company of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Domonique Bertolucci Company providing the Services;
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Domonique Bertolucci Company;
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Domonique Bertolucci Company for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
- Payment 5.1 Where the option is given to you, you may make payment for the Services (the ‘ Services Fee‘) by way of:
- Electronic funds transfer(‘ EFT ‘) into our nominated bank account
- Credit Card Payment (‘Credit Card‘)
- PayPal (‘PayPal‘)
5.2 All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using Stripe. In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Stripe terms and conditions which are available on their website.
5.3 You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Services Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Services Fee.
5.4 You agree and acknowledge that Domonique Bertolucci Company can vary the Services Fee at any time .
- Refund Policy
Domonique Bertolucci Company will only provide you with a refund of the Services Fee in the event they are unable to continue to provide the Services or if the manager of Domonique Bertolucci Company makes a decision, at its absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances (the ‘Refund‘).
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
7.1 The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Domonique Bertolucci Company are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Domonique Bertolucci Company or its contributors.
7.2 All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Domonique Bertolucci Company, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Domonique Bertolucci Company does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Domonique Bertolucci Company.
- 3 Domonique Bertolucci Company retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
7.4 You may not, without the prior written permission of Domonique Bertolucci Company and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- General Disclaimer 9.1 Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
9.2 Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- Domonique Bertolucci Company will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
9.3 Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Domonique Bertolucci Company make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of Domonique Bertolucci Company) referred to on the Website, includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of Domonique Bertolucci Company; and
- the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
- Limitation of liability
10.1 Domonique Bertolucci Company’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
10.2 You expressly understand and agree that Domonique Bertolucci Company, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- Termination of Contract
11.1 The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Domonique Bertolucci Company as set out below.
If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
- providing Domonique Bertolucci Company with 14 days’ notice of your intention to terminate; and
- closing your accounts for all of the services which you use, where Domonique Bertolucci Company has made this option available to you.
11.2 Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Domonique Bertolucci Company via the ‘Contact Us’ link on our homepage.
11.3 Domonique Bertolucci Company may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- Domonique Bertolucci Company is required to do so by law;
- the provision of the Services to you by Domonique Bertolucci Company is, in the opinion of Domonique Bertolucci Company, no longer commercially viable.
11.4 Subject to local applicable laws, Domonique Bertolucci Company reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Domonique Bertolucci Company’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
12.1 You agree to indemnify Domonique Bertolucci Company, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
- Dispute Resolution
If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
A party to the Terms claiming a dispute (‘Dispute‘) has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
On receipt of that notice (‘Notice‘) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties‘) must:
- Within 28 days of the Notice endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
- If for any reason whatsoever, 28 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate mediator be appointed by the President of the Australian Mediation Association or his or her nominee;
- The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation;
- The mediation will be held in Sydney, Australia.
All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
13.5. Termination of Mediation:
If 14 days have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
- Venue and Jurisdiction
The Services offered by Domonique Bertolucci Company is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- Governing Law
The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
- Independent Legal Advice
Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.