To whitelist [email protected] in Gmail, follow these steps:
First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button
If you find it in your promotions folder:
- Hover over the email and drag it into your inbox.
- Then click ‘yes’ on the little pop-up box that says ‘do this for future messages from [email protected]
In Microsoft Outlook
To whitelist [email protected] in Outlook, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add [email protected] where it says “Add address”.
- Click OK
In Apple Mail
To whitelist [email protected] in Apple mail, follow these steps:
First, if an email from [email protected] ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click “Not Junk” at the top of your screen.
- Click. on the email address and select Add to Contacts.
- Add [email protected] to your contacts list and Save.
- If you have a Gmail account and you use it with Apple Mail you will also need to open Gmail in your web browser and follow the gmail instructions above.
To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add hell[email protected] to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:
- First, if you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click “Not Junk”
- Next, check to see if the email address [email protected] is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find [email protected] on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the “Remove” button.
- Next, open your mailbox and click “Options” in the upper right-hand corner
- At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” link
- Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste [email protected] where it says “Type an address or domain”
- Click the “Add” button
DOMONIQUE BERTOLUCCI COMPANY
COPYRIGHT © 2018